Lane Beach Swimming Lessons
• Register •
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Beach Parking stickers are required for the Lane Beach parking lot and can be purchased at the "shack" in the far back of the lot. See our May Flyer for pricing and a schedule for "shack" hours.
Wey-Fun participants who are interested in taking same-week swim lessons should see swim lessons listed under Wey-Fun "Plus".
- Full price is shown below. Fees will adjust automatically and appropriately upon check out.
- If you register before May 1, you will have the option to pay in deposits. About 20% of the full price must be paid at the time of registration. The remaining balance of the programs you register for must be paid in full by June 1, or else you will be removed from your program. Please familiarize yourself with our KNOW refund policy, available on page 5 of our summer book.
- Lane Beach activities may be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Cancellation notices will be e-mailed to participants as soon as possible and posted to our web-page.
- You may also contact the beach directly to access their rain message at 781-535-1377 (seasonal: June 24th-August 16th only)
- The staff determines whether or not the weather is suitable for lessons, and the staff only gets paid if they teach.
- "Rained-out" classes will not be made up. Instead, participants will receive a household credit equal to the pro-rated "discount price" that can be used toward future programs.
- "Rained-out" applies only to classes called off prior to starting.
- Lightning is an automatic trigger for cancelation
Pre-School (PS) Ratio 5:1
- Designed for children to become comfortable in the water and learn basic skills through games, songs & activities.
Level 1: Water Exploration Ratio 6:1
- Designed to help 5+ year olds become acquainted with the water and develop skills through games & activities.
Level 2: Primary Skills Ratio 6:1
- Games and activities are integrated with more emphasis on basic swimming motions and beginning strokes.
Level 3: Stroke Readiness Ratio 6:1
- Students at this level possess some basic swimming skills and are then introduced to strokes like front and back crawl, elementary backstroke.
Level 4: Stroke development Ratio 7:1
- The objective of this level is to aid students in building confidence in their basic swimming strokes as well as introducing them to more difficult strokes like breast stroke and butterfly.
Level 5: Stroke Refinement Ratio 7:1
- At this level, students are refining their strokes through laps, drills and intensive instruction.