This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Participants will "rove" the park from the George A. Clark Jr. Nature Center to the Back River. These short hikes, along with stories, arts & crafts, and plenty of hands-on nature discovery will introduce the participants to the basics of how the park works!
See WeyFUNEsker under Activities for programs the weeks of June 18-June 22, August 20-August 24, and August 27-August 31.
Rain Day Policy
- The 3-8 year old programs will meet rain or shine. In the event of heavy rain, the programs will move inside of the George Clark Nature Center.
What to Bring to Great Esker
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sneakers, snack, and plenty to drink.
- A Weymouth Recreation-issued ID & gold Weymouth Recreation t-shirt are required for this program.
Contact Great Esker
- Call 781-353-1883 to contact Great Esker from June 18 through August 31 only. Before or after these dates, or for registration-related questions, please call the WeyRec office at 781-682-6124.
- Full price is shown below. Fees will adjust automatically and appropriately upon check out.
- If you register before May 1, you will have the option to pay in deposits. 20% of the full price must be paid at the time of registration. The remaining balance of the programs you register for must be paid in full by June 1, or else you will be removed from your program. Please familiarize yourself with our KNOW refund policy, available on page 5 of our summer book.