Wey-Fun Single Days
Wey-Fun has a new location for 2012!
For the summer of 2012, Wey-Fun will take place at Pingree School.
- Call 781-535-2245 to contact Wey-Fun from June 18 through August 31 only. Before or after these dates, or for registration-related questions, please call the WeyRec office at 781-682-6124.
- Full price is shown below. Fees will adjust automatically and appropriately upon check out.
Rain Day Policy
- Wey-Fun is a rain or shine program.
- (4-6) and (6-8) age groups will remain on site at the Pingree School.
- (8-10) and (10+) age groups will be transported to the Immaculate Conception Parish Center, via our school bus. The rain plan, when in effect, will be posted on our message board at Pingree School, on our web page
- (www.weymouth.ma.us/rec), and you can call the Recreation office at 781-682-6124.
About this Program
- Wey-Fun will encompass two independently-run age programs: Rookies (4-6)/Minors (6-8), and Majors (8-10)/Pros (10+).
- You may drop your child off at Wey-Fun as early as 8:00 a.m. for no additional fee.
- The Pingree School grounds features three baseball diamonds, a full-size soccer field, a playground structure with swings, two courts for basketball and street hockey, and its own skate park.
- A morning and afternoon shuttle to Lane Beach allows for swimming and other optional aquatic activities.
- Kid’s Choice at Pingree is geared towards individual and smaller group activities. Being “kid-driven,” our staff will ask and be open to the ideas of the kids and parents when planning activities. Our philosophy is to provide programming that meets the needs and interests of each participant.
- On Thursdays, we provide a traditional cook-out (hot dogs, hamburgers or cheeseburgers.) Children not interested in cook-out food should bring their own lunches. If raining, pizza will be served.
What to Bring to Wey-Fun
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, sneakers, a lunch, snack, and plenty to drink.
- A Weymouth Recreation-issued ID & age-appropriate Weymouth Recreation t-shirt are required for this program.