Children's Birthday Parties
Weymouth Recreation birthday parties are held at the McCulloch Building (Whipple Senior Center) at 182 Green St. in Weymouth. All parties are $175.00 and must be paid in full at the time of booking. In order to provide proper staffing, parties must be booked within 2 weeks of the party date. Please remember that our programs are non refundable. 20 children is the maximum allowed for a party.
Fill out and return the Birthday Party Form to the Recreation Office at least 2 weeks prior to your party.
Birthday Party Form
Art and Dance Party Info - Birthday Party Form is not needed. Please contact the Recreation Office for information and reservations.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A BIRTHDAY
- Online through your household account or in the Recreation Office: Monday - Friday; 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Party Reservation is not secured until the transaction has been completed online or in the office and paid in full.
- Please mail in or drop off the birthday party form to the Recreation Office 2 weeks prior to your party.
- We cannot reserve a birthday party over the phone.
Snow / Inclement Weather Policy
- All Weymouth Recreation programs, INCLUDING BIRTHDAY PARTIES, will be canceled according to the Weymouth Public Schools Snow Policy.
- Please check the Recreation Website to see if your birthday party will need to be rescheduled.
- Please call 781.682.6124 during regular business hours if you have any questions regarding the weather the day of your birthday party.
- If your party is canceled, we will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know when we can reschedule.
Birthday Parties will be scheduled through June 11 and will start back up in September. Have a great Summer!