Children's Birthday Parties
Weymouth Recreation birthday parties are held at the McCulloch Building (Whipple Senior Center) at 182 Green St. in Weymouth. All parties are $125.00 and this must be paid in full at the time of booking. In order to provide proper staffing parties must be booked within 2 weeks of the party date. Please remember that our programs are non refundable. Please note 20 children is the maximum allowed for a party. Only participants wearing wristbands are allowed on the gym floor. Wristbands will be distributed to the party host at the party. Birthday parties were created for one child or twins and activities are age specific.
Birthday parties through the month of May are now available for registration. Additonal dates will be available in the coming weeks.
For information on activities, policies and more, view our form: http://www.weymouthrec.com/forms/4572_birthday_party_application_2011.doc
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A BIRTHDAY
- ON LINE THROUGH YOUR HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT
- IN THE RECREATION OFFICE: MONDAY - FRIDAY; 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- DO NOT MAIL IN A REGISTRATION REQUEST; WE CANNOT REGISTER MAIL-IN REQUESTS
- WE CANNOT HOLD OR RESERVE BIRTHDAYS OVER THE PHONE
Snow / Inclement Weather Policy
- All Weymouth Recreation programs, INCLUDING BIRTHDAY PARTIES, will be canceled according to the Weymouth Public Schools Snow Policy.
- Please call the Recreation Snow Hotline to see if your birthday party will need to be rescheduled. The phone # is 781-803-0953.
- Please call this number if you have any questions regarding the weather the day of your birthday party. If "school" programs have been canceled, we will also cancel or postpone our programs.
- If your party is canceled, we will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know when we can reschedule.
After you have booked...
After you have booked & paid for a party, please fill out this form two weeks prior to your scheduled party: http://tinyurl.com/32uvbv7